Genesee County Historical Society
Since its organization, the Society has collected furniture, apparel and other items from the people of this area. These were turned over to the Sloan Museum when it opened its doors in 1965. For more information about the Historical Society click here
The preservation of historic landmarks in the county is one aim of the Genesee County Historical Society. It contributed the first $1000 toward Crossroads Village and has given assistance and financial support to Whaley Historical House. The Society is the sponsor for the preservation of the Durant-Dort office building (our new home), and the Vernors Wall.
|316 Water Street, Flint, MI 48503 - Phone: 810.410.4605 - Email: DWhite@kettering.edu|